- DEAR ABBY: I have a man I never could trust. Why, he cheats so much I’m not even sure this baby I’m carrying is his.
- DEAR ABBY: I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, and when I confronted him with the evidence he denied everything and said it would never happen again.
- DEAR ABBY: Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home, turn against his own religion?
- DEAR ABBY: I joined the Navy to see the world. I’ve seen it. Now, how do I get out?
- DEAR ABBY: My forty-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $80 an hour every week for two-and-a-half years. He must be crazy.
- DEAR ABBY: I was married to Bill for three years and I didn’t know he drank until one night he came home sober.
Adverts keep amateur blogs online