- You can usually find someone to do it with.
- If you get tired, you can stop, save your place, and pick up where you left off.
- You can finish early without feelings of guilt or shame.
- When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has opened it.
- A little coffee and you can do it all night.
- If you don’t finish a chapter, you won’t gain a reputation as a “book teaser”.
- You can do it, eat and watch TV all at the same time.
- You don’t get embarassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
- You don’t have to put your beer down to do it.
- If you aren’t sure what you’re doing, you can always ask your roommate for help!
Top Ten Reasons Studying is Better Than Sex!
Bookmark the permalink.