TOP TEN RESOLUTIONS YOU WON’T KEEP IN 1996
10. I will not buy magazines with AOL disks bound in just to get
another 1.44MB disk.
9. I will stop sending email to my roommate.
8. I resolve to work with neglected children…my own.
7. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer
6. When I subscribe to a newsgroup or mailing list, I will read
all the mail I get from it.
5. I will stay on the computer as long as I want. What? OK,
dear…I’m coming. Never mind.
4. No more downloads from alt.binaries.*
3. I resolve to back up my new 1GB hard drive daily…well, once
a week…monthly, perhaps…
2. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Net.
1. I won’t try to get onto the Netscape ftp site as soon as a new
Navigator beta comes out.
0. When I hear “Where do you want to go today?” I won’t reply “MS
– – -1. I will read the manual.
– – -2. I will think of a password other than “password.”
– – -3. I will limit my top ten lists to ten items.