- George Will has something else to talk about than Clinton, Gore, and Gephardt
- #62 will be replayed every year until someone breaks it in 30-odd years
- The Cardinals *might* not suck anymore
- Sosa will get back to the business of getting the Cubs to the playoffs
- The nation will join in and be happy and joyous etcetera…yeah, right, just like when Maris hit his 61st or Hank Aaron hit his 715th
- Twice as many paparazzi will be camping out on McGwire’s lawn
- Ken Starr will open up a grand jury into possible juicing of the 62nd home run ball (Someone’s gotta ruin it for everyone)
- I have to go back to work again.
- ESPN Sportscenter will have to go back to 30-minute programs
- We’ll be hearing about when Ken Griffey Jr. breaks Roger Maris’s AMERICAN LEAGUE home run record…
Top 10 Things That Will Change Now That Mark McGwire Has Hit
Bookmark the permalink.