- Latrell Sprewell – Yes, we would all like to choke P.J. Carlesimo. But there’s a term for that…”misdemeanor.”
- Lara Croft – Yeah, we see you’re a 36E. But society isn’t ready for digital relationships.
- Fidel Castro – disgruntled former ballplayer born 40 years too early. At least he lets the Pope drop by.
- Kenneth Starr – nobody cares anymore, Ken. Except for maybe…
- Janet Reno – strongest woman in the Justice Dept. since J. Edgar Hoover. Or is she playing a “Crying Game” on us, too?
- Paula Jones – “go on, take the money and run.”
- Ted Kaczynski – just when we finally spell your name right, you go and plead down. Buttwipe.
- Micro$oft – just remove your “e” from our screens and shut up.
- Spice Girls – your 15 minutes ran out last year.
- Monica Lewinsky – even though she has the prettiest teeth the President ever came across
Top 10 things that are just getting too much press
Bookmark the permalink.