- I accidentally divided by zero and my paper burst into flames
- Gottfried Leibniz’s birthday
- I couldn’t actually reach my notebook…I could only get arbitrarily close to it
- I had a proof, but there wasn’t enough room to write it in this margin
- I got tied up watching the World Series and ended up trying to prove that it converged
- I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy
- I locked the paper in my trunk but a four-dimensional dog got in and ate it
- I couldn’t figure out whether i am the square of negative one or i is the square root of negative one
- I took time out to snack on a doughnut and a cup of coffee, but being a topologist, I couldn’t tell the difference
- I could have sworn I put the homework inside a Klein bottle, but this morning I couldn’t find it.
Top 10 Excuses for Not Doing Math Homework
Bookmark the permalink.