- I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.
- Can I borrow a quarter? [“What for?”] I want to call my mom and tell I just met the girl of my dreams.
I want to call your mother and thank her.
- Is your daddy a thief? [“No.”] Then how did he steal the sparkle of the stars and put it in your eyes? [Be ready with a snappy answer in case they say “yes.”]
- You’re so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
- Would you be my love buffet? So I can lay you out on the table and take what I want?
- Let’s go to my place and do the things I’ll tell everyone we did anyway.
- The word of the day is “legs.” Let’s go back to my place and spread the word.
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.
- My name’s [your name]. That’s so you know what to scream.
- My name’s [your name], but you can call me “lover.”
- Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?
- Can I flirt with you?
- Your daddy must have been a baker, ’cause you’ve got a nice set of buns.
- Look at his/her shirt label. When they say, “What are you doing?” say: Checking to see if you were made in heaven.
Checking to see if you’re the right size.
- All those curves, and me with no brakes.
- If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me ?
- Fuck me if I’m wrong, but don’t you want to kiss me?
- I like every muscle in your body, especially mine.
- [Grab his/her tush.] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Can I have directions? [“To where?”] To your heart. [Cheese alert!]
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- How about you sit on my lap and we’ll see what pops up?
- Do you know what’d look good on you? Me.
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- So… How am I doin’?
- (Lick your finger, then touch you and your ‘friend’s’ shoulder) How about you and I go back to my place and get out of these wet clothes?
- [Tap your thigh] You just think this is my leg.
- Do you sleep on your stomach? [No] Can I?
Adverts keep amateur blogs online