- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 slice whole wheat toast
- 8 oz glass skim milk
- 4 oz lean broiled chicken breast
- 1 cup steamed zucchini
- 1 Oreo cookie
- rest of the package of Oreo cookies
- 1 quart Rocky Road ice cream
- 1 jar hot fudge
- 2 loaves garlic bread
- 1 large pepperoni & mushroom pizza
- 1 large pitcher of beer
- 3 Milky Way candy bars
- 1 entire cheesecake
- If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories
- If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out.
- When eating with someone else, calories don’t count if you both eat the same amount.
- Foods used for medicinal purpose have no calories. These include any chocolate used for energy, brandy, cheesecake, and ice cream.
- Cookie pieces contain no calories, because breakage causes the calories to leak out.
- If you eat food from someone else’s plate, the calories don’t count.
- Movie related snacks are much lower in calories because they are part of the entertainment, and not ones personal fuel.
Adverts keep amateur blogs online