Top Ten Reasons why the Star Wars characters would kick butt in the Star Trek
10) In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on “stun”.
9) The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a
crew of twenty just to go into warp — the Millennium Falcon does the same
thing with R2-D2 and a Wookie.
8) After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia
still looked fresh and desirable — after pithy Cardassian starvation
torture, Picard looked like hell.
7) One word: Lightsabers.
6) Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.
5) The Death Star doesn’t care if a world is class “M” or not.
4) Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he
3) Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.
2) The Federation would have to attempt to liberate any ship named Slave I.
1) Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter
impulse power. Han Solo floors it and kicks butt.