- He charges you by the leaf
- Keeps asking where he should plug in his rake
- Picks up leaves one at a time, dips them in nacho cheese, and eats them.
- Says, “This’ll just take a minute,” and starts soaking your lawn with gasoline.
- Your neighbor calls and asks, “Who’s that naked guy chasing my dog with a rake?”
- Half an hour after he starts, you notice he’s sitting on your back porch.
- You recognize his work gloves from the O.J. Simpson trial.
- Comes to your door and says, “I’ve had a long talk with the leaves, and they’ve decided to stay”
- Constantly reminding you that he used to be famous for those “Home Alone” movies
- His motto: rake a leaf, do a shot
Signs You’ve Hired the Wrong Kid to Rake Your Leaves
Bookmark the permalink.