- How long did the Hundred Years War last?
- In which country are Panama hats made?
- Where does catgut come from?
- What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
- What kind of creatures were the Canary Isles named after?
- What was King George VI’s first name?
- What color is a purple finch?
And their answers:
- 116 years from 1337 to 1453.
- From sheep and horses.
- Squirrel fur.
- A large breed of dogs. The Latin name was Insularia Canaria “Island of Dogs.”
- Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should be called Albert.
- The distinctively colored parts are crimson.
Adverts keep amateur blogs online