1. How do you know if something really exists?
Kick it *really* hard!
2. What is the essence of being human?
-Not understanding the opposite sex.
3. If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one around, does it
make a sound?
-Not if it lands on a bunch of pillows.
4. How do I know I am not just a brain in a vat, hooked up to a
computer simulation of life?
-Look in the mirror. If you see a gray spongy thing in a glass
container, you are.
5. Can our minds exist seperately from our bodies?
-If they could, we’d send our minds to class and sleep in every
6. Is there a god?
-A billion Hindus can’t be wrong.
7. What is the nature of knowledge?
I’m still trying to figure out the nature of “college”.
8. What is the meaning of life?
All evidence to date suggests its chocolate.