Dating Rules For College
1. In an imaginary world a kiss would signify the end of sexual
tension and the beginning of a relationship. In college, it means
2. In an imaginary world, “I really like spending time with you” and
“you’re cool” mean I REALLY like spending time with you and you ARE
cool. In college, it means “will you fuck me?”
3. In an imaginary world, holding hands is the first sign of true
love, in college it means someone is too drunk to stand on their own.
4. In an imaginary world the guy buys dinner and a movie and kisses
you goodnight at your front door. In college, there is no such thing
as a dinner and a movie and at the end of a date, most guys want a
hell of lot more that a kiss goodnight.
5. In an imaginary world, men aren’t afraid to admit their feelings.
In college, if you ask them what they want or why they kissed you they
respond, “Why do you think?” Refer to number one for definition.
6. In an imaginary world, sleepovers are sleepovers. Just that. In
college it’s a fuckfest or pretty close to it.
7. In an imaginary world the guy might call you the day after. In
college, you’re lucky if he acknowledges your presence when you walk by.
Or if they do call back, refer to number one again, for the reason.
8. In an imaginary world even gorgeous guys are nice. In college,
cute guys are asses, unattractive men are desparate, and nice guys
9. In an imaginary world, sex is sacred and special. In college, it
happens every night between drunk strangers, who don’t even know each
others names. IT ALWAYS SEEMS MEANINGLESS TO AT LEST ONE OF THE
10. In an imaginary world, men have only one girl, chickie, babe,
woman. In college, you ARE the only one, except for, Jodi, Jean,
Alisha, Sara, Laura, Liz, Christy, Carrie, Jen, Mary, Katie, Jocelyn,
Lynda, Alyssa, Jessica, Cory, Rachel, Heather
Add your name to the list…