1. that it didn’t matter how late I scheduled my first class, I’d still
sleep through it.
2. that I could change so much and barely realize it.
3. that I can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
4. that college kids throw airplanes too.
5. that if you wear polyester everyone will ask you why you’re so dressed
6. that every clock on campus shows a different time.
7. that if you were smart in high school–so what?
8. that I would go to a party the night before a midterm or final.
9. that ALL science labs require more time than all my classes put together.
10. that you can know everything and fail a test.
11. that you can know nothing and ace a test.
12. that home is a great place to visit.
13. that most of my education would be obtained outside of classes.
14. that friendship is more than getting drunk or high together.
15. that i would be one of the people that my parents warned me about.
16. that food served until 10:00 will be gone by 9:15
17. that sunday is only a figment of the world’s imagination.
18. that psychology is really biology… that biology is really chemistry…
that chemistry is really physics…. that physics is really math….
19. that my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
20. that it’s possible to be alone even when you’re surrounded by friends.
21. that friends are what makes this place worthwhile.
22. that I shouldn’t get upset over good-byes.
23. that part of having a friend is being one.
24. that a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting
again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
25. that a SMILE 🙂 can brighten anyone’s day!